NetSuite is the Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) with the largest footprint in the Cloud, worldwide. It is an end-to-end management and transactional cloud-based solution for businesses that seek to gain full automation of business operations.
Being a leader and pioneer in Cloud Computing, NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning System is transforming how businesses operate. By using NetSuite, businesses are now consuming the benefits of an ERP in better digital speed and more optimized processes that considers mobility and a higher degree of user flexibility.
NetSuite with its single, fully integrated system fully covers the end-to-end processes of business operations.
- ERP, Financials & Accounting Management
- BIR-Accredited Accounting Management (for Philippine customers)
- Customer Order Management
- Purchasing and Payables Management
- Inventory and Warehousing Management
- Customer Relationship Management
Watch the NetSuite Product Demo below:
NetSuite empowers business users making them true Business Process Owners, adopting best practice. NetSuite allows them to have role-based best-practice capabilities and functions within the system that ultimately results to maximum productivity and accountability of their respective business roles.
- NetSuite for the CFO
- NetSuite for the Controller
- NetSuite for the Sales Manager
- NetSuite for the Operations Manager
It takes intimate knowledge and experience in order to perfectly fit a software’s workflow to address each industry’s needs. NetSuite with its flexible ERP Platform allows for industry-specific process and practices to be adopted and combined with its core functionalities and functions.
- NetSuite for the Retail Industry
- NetSuite for the Logistics Industry
- NetSuite for the Trading and Distribution Industry
- NetSuite for the Business Process Outsourcing Industry
- NetSuite for the Hospitality and Food Service Industry